Thursday, August 25, 2011

Week 6 Weigh In 8.25.11

Okra Chips


Whitney
Well, I have only 2 more days on my reboot plan and I'm excited about eating some other foods soon.  Not the foods you might be thinking as this is a reboot to a new way of eating. My goal is to be characterized by clean eating from here on out. Characterized, meaning how I plan to eat 90% of the time. I'm still learning what it means to be a clean eater but I'm excited about it. I want to be the best I can be! So, back to the foods I'm looking forward to eating. PROTEIN!  Adding tuna to my salad or some grilled chicken sounds divine! But, I think I'll start with some beans and nuts and see how I feel. I will be on a retreat this weekend so I will probably continue a slightly modified version of the 15 day reboot until Monday.

I continue to feel pretty good. No headaches! Any fatigue/sleepiness I've felt I've have been able to directly connect to my drugs. I'm really ready to wean off of those.  So, overall I am encouraged and also very curious what foods cause me to feel badly when I eat them. That will be another interesting journey in itself.

Now to find out if I'm a loser! The scale has fluctuated a bit this week but I woke up to a 2.2 lbs loss. Yeah!  That is a total of 6.6 lbs in 13 days. I was kinda hoping I would lose 10lbs during this 15 day reboot but I know that was probably an unrealistic goal. I am very happy with 6.6.

Week 6 Weigh In: 165.2
+/- this week: -2.2
Total loss: 10.4

*I started logging into My Fitness Pal and trying to lose weight a week or so before we started this blog. So, that's why my ticker to the left is always different. I had lost 1.2. So I've synced them now by adding that 1.2 to my total weight loss.

Green Smoothie Cheers To Your Health!
Whitney

Katie
I've been in Charleston all this week and, in general, have felt a little better than usual.  During those times, I've tried to sneak in some greens and make some healthier choices. If I continue to feel better (ignoring the hack this AM), then I'm going to try and work my way back in to the gym next week.  I'm tired of laying around and feeling so lethargic.  In the meantime, I have a baby check up this afternoon at 4pm, so please pray for a sweet heartbeat.  It will be music to my ears :)

Week 6 Weigh In: 178
+/- this week: -1.0
Total loss: 0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment