Saturday, August 13, 2011

Reboot Day 2

Today has been a pretty good day mainly because my friend, Heather Plis introduced me to a green smoothie this morning after our run. It is WAY better than the green juice I drank yesterday. Heather also has her own weight loss blog called "Hope Plis to Hot Plis". Check it out here!

Today a raging headache kicked in as well as tiredness and weakness. It hasn't gone away yet. Thankfully, we had friends over tonight which kept me busy and distracted.  We had a great time! But wow.  I can't believe how I'm crashing. I'm really struggling to pull this post together. My brain is responding slowly and my eyes are heavy......

I've been hungry a times during the day but it hasn't been unbearable at all. Looking forward to a good night's rest and hopefully a headache-free day tomorrow!

Cheers to Health!
Whitney

2 comments: