Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Reboot Day 5 and 6

Yesterday and today have gone pretty well.  I'm not unusually hungry, and I've been satisfied by my juices, smoothies, fruits and veggies. I will say it is time consuming to cook for my family and also fix "meals" for myself.  Another reality that is kicking in is that this is not a cheap eating plan. When you're only eating fruits and veggies you go through them a lot quicker. It's not financially possible for me to continue this plan for a longer term even if I wanted to. :(
But, I'm feeling pretty good! I have more energy during the day and not tired/sleepy like I usually feel. I am definitely getting tired at night (when I should!) which is also a plus. Speaking of, I think I should write these posts earlier in the day when I'm not struggling to keep my eyes open!
Tomorrow is weigh in day. I'll be posting earlier for sure - hopefully with good news!

Cheers to Health,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment