Monday, August 15, 2011

Reboot Day 3

I crashed last night and didn't get this post up.  Sorry about that. Day 3 has definitely been the toughest. I didn't have a headache today but I was very very tired and somewhat dizzy. I was also hungry and felt more tempted to eat other foods.  Cooking for others makes it even more tempting! But I held my ground, made a giant salad for me to munch on for dinner and I was satisfied. The last 3 days I have also gone to bed earlier which is great! For one, I've been tired.  But, I usually stay up and snack & drink wine and watching tv after the kids are in bed. It's my "me time" that has become quite the habit. So, sitting on the couch watching tv makes me want to eat! So I've been avoiding it.  As my energy increases and I don't feel like going to bed at 8pm I need to think of things I can do to create new habits.  Like, reading in bed with a cup of decaf green tea, bubble baths, journaling, catching up on my email inbox, preparing myself for the next day (getting organized!). Got any other ideas for me?
"They" say that if you can just get past day 3 you'll start feeling great on this reboot. Hoping day 4 is full of energy and feeling great!

Cheers to Health!
Whitney

1 comment:

  1. I suggest writing more blogs. :) And woodworking. Not sure you are up for that one though...

    ReplyDelete