Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reboot Day 4

Another day down! I am feeling pretty good and haven't been tired at all today. This is a miracle people! Right, Katie?! I hope this is only the beginning. I am missing other foods more today... Grocery shopping(ugh!) and cooking for the family is challenging. Ending day 4 and having 11 more to go seems like a looong time to be doing this. I'm really missing greek yogurt and popcorn. Popcorn is a vegetable, right?!? That wouldn't be cheating would it? Hmmm....  :-)
Tomorrow is the 1st day of school for my precious boys. I'm up way to late (12:30am) and will be getting up way to early (5:45am).  More tomorrow my friends!

Cheers to Health!
Whitney

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the hard work Whit! Glad the energy is back. It will be worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHIT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so so so so super proud of you! You are doing this!!! I can't wait to hear how awesome you feel at the end! :)

    ReplyDelete