Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Plan

OK, so this is where we begin to bare it all. Time to share our..uh,...ahem, starting weight.  Ew.  But, also our plan to change that weight! Katie and I are doing different plans to get to the same goal. I have gone gluten free and I will be calorie counting and logging exercise through My Fitness Pal.  My Daily Goals: 1400 calories, 193g.carbs, 47g fat, 53g protein, 20g fiber.  I also plan.. no wait, let me rephrase that. I will burn 1,000 calories per week at minimum through exercise. Katie will be attending weekly Weight Watcher meetings and journaling her food & points daily. She will get to the gym at least 3 times a week. She will also be on here blogging as well, and can share more details on her plan. Mondays will be our weekly weigh in and we'll be posting weekly pictures of our progress. In addition to the practical we will be reading the book, 'Made to Crave' by Lisa TerKeurst and talking about what we learn right here on the blog.
OK, time to stop stalling...and time to get humble. 


Starting Weight:
Whitney: 174.6 
Katie: 178.6

Yes! The first hard step of being honest and becoming losers is behind us. That terrible number we girls try desperately to hide at all costs is out there. No longer hiding anything is a great place to start. Right?

*Have you signed up to follow us by email yet? I'm not positive that feature is really working so I'd love your feedback on that. And tell your friends about us. The more accountable we are the better!

6 comments:

  1. whit and katie--this is awesome!!! i hope to be encouraged and challenged by it!!!!
    and yes, the following thing is working, i got an email when yall posted this new post!
    love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Amy, thanks! And we love you! Thanks for supporting us. - Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, ladies! I am motivated by your blog. I weighed more both of you when I started my weight loss journey. I have been "stuck" at almost 20 pounds for a while but haven't been able to pass that point. Hopefully, I will get past it with your help. I would like to lose 40 pounds as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and God Bless ladies..saw your site on Andrews blog .wish you all well .

    ReplyDelete
  5. As someone has done both Weight Watchers and MyFitnessPal I can say both are great plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you gals are so brave and I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete